|Sunday 17th of October 2021|
|Weapon||Check-In Closes||Max Entry||Entries|
Portslade Sports Centre
|Date:||Sun 17th October 2021|
|Closing Date:||Fri 08th October 2021|
|Age:||This competition is open to fencers 13 and over on the day of the competition.|
|Prizes:||Men's Foil Trophy, Women's Foil Trophy, Men's Novice Trophy, Women's Novice Trophy, Team Trophy|
To enter this competition online, click the button belowENTER TEAM
This is a CLOSED competition, so fencers should be currently affiliated to a fencing club in Sussex or have their primary residence in Sussex.
1. We encourage all competitions, coaches and spectators to take a rapid-flow tests before attending the event.
2. Social distancing is to be maintained when not fencing.
3. There is to be no hand shaking after bouts. This is to be replaced with a salute.
4. Fencing clothing is to be cleaned before attending the event.
5. No fencing equipment is to be shared between competitors.
6. Temperature checks will be carried out on all persons entering the venue.
In keeping with British Fencing regulations, a minimum of 350 Newton jacket, breeches and mask, and 800 Newton plastron are required. Anyone whose personal equipment fails to comply will not be able to fence.